(1) This is our new generation of super-use lamps. The lamps are made of high-quality aluminum profiles. The surface is treated with fine oxidation coating, rust and corrosion resistance, which can be well applied to supermarkets and other places.
(2) This product adopts the structure design of two-axis 120° rotation to adjust the illumination angle, which can greatly meet the requirements of the supermarket for the key lighting of different heights, and can achieve the ideal lighting effect through different angle adjustments. In addition to accent lighting, this product is also available with an optional auxiliary lighting module to properly supply light to the aisle.
(3) This product is equipped with our installation accessories, which can realize unlimited splicing and universal bridge installation.
120° adjustable angle
120° adjustment angle can meet the needs of key lighting angle adjustment on each shelf. The lighting is rich in level, highlighting key sales goods and attracting customers' attention.
Optional - Auxiliary lighting
Choosing luminaires with auxiliary lighting can supplement the aisle appropriately.
Unlimited splicing in appearance can be achieved by connecting accessories.
Supermarkets, shopping malls, exhibition halls, etc., which require key lighting and regional lighting on both sides.
|Supermarket Lighting||YLB-154||adjustable angle||—|
|Power||Luminous flux||Color temperature||CRI|
|Colour||Stitching or not|
4.Installation and accessories
Zhengzhou Shuanghui Supermarket - District Lighting
6.Matters needing attention in the use of products
(1) Avoid 1 set of switch control too many lamps, it is recommended every 1A/1 lamp, for example: 16A air switch control 16 lamps.
(2) For the first time, it is strongly recommended that all switches be in the off state, then turn on the lamp switch test one by one, and the lamp will be turned off abnormally immediately to avoid large-area failure.
(3) Avoid storing or using lamps in a humid, acid, alkali or sulfur environment.
(4) Changing the lamp board or pulling out the connection wire of the lamp board will cause the lamp chip to be damaged when the power is on.